Cloud connection not possible

Hello,
Are there currently server problems? The WiFi connection to the device works, but unfortunately the cloud connection doesn’t
Marcus

3 Likes

@Marcus Sorry Marcus just now getting this. Yea I am experiencing the same issue currently. I have contacted @BLUETTI to see if they are aware and to get an update. Assuming its a temporary server issue cause bluetooth is still working.

Hello,
Thank you for the information. then I don’t have to look for errors here :-)
Greetings Marcus

and yes - bluetooth also works without any problems

1 Like

Ill keep us updated if I hear something before @BLUETTI_CARE responds, but I am sure they are working on it already.

Perfect - thank you…….

1 Like

Same problem here. Cloud stopped working. Noticed a new firmware for iot and bms. Did those and still not working. AC300 in UK

Same here.
Things broke about 12 hours ago (cca. 6am Eastern, Friday).
I see my units sending updates but live/reverse/push connections aren’t working.

Same issue for me. AC500 shows it is connected. Turned wifi off and back on. Reconfigured wifi settings and connects to server. Restarted app and it gets initial data from Ac500 but I’m unable to select my device and states “Server Connection Failed”. Bluetooth fine but need to be able to connect when away from property.

1 Like

Apparently it was resolved around 23:20 Eastern.

1 Like

Still not working here…

Eureka!!!

it’s working again.
Any reaction from Bluetti would have been great.
I find the products really innovative and am very enthusiastic about my EP500 Pro. I’m thinking about buying an EP600, but what I’m not sure about is the somewhat complicated support…
Especially here in Germany we attach great importance to open and reliable communication. Admitting a problem openly is a sign of strength and creates trust.
I don’t want to criticize, I just want to express wishes :-)
Marcus

1 Like

The server certificate expired last Saturday, and it took 15 hours to return to normal. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks for the information.
It would be great to have this information a little bit earlier.
This way you can save us time for troubleshooting :-)
Marcus

@Marcus Sorry for the inconvenience. We have given feedback to our R&D department and hope to add a reminder to notify customers when special circumstances occur.

Thank you for the information

Having the same issue today, post-maintenance.
No live updates in the app (only static snapshots) and no reverse/push updates possible back to the devices (from the app, via the Bluetti system).

bluetti is performing a server update, so there may be some disruptions today

Supposed to be over by now.
The window was 6pm - 8pm PST yesterday.
Also, it worked briefly afterwards …

Had the problem too. But after a day or 2 one device worked the other not. Turning off and on the WiFi on the device itself worked for me. Bolt ep500p working after that.