Charging AC2000 on F-150

I bought a AC2000L to use with my F-150 and was planning on AC charging off the truck’s inverter outlet, rated at 400W. Has anyone had success reducing the AC input setting to plug directly into the truck’s 120V 400W port?

So I updated the firmware an found where the AC input can be reduced, now the problem is the AC200 does not like the quality of the AC that comes from the F-150 onboard inverter (modified sine?). Even with the Adaptive input and limiting to 1 amp input the AC200 will not accept the truck’s inverter power. So now what? Hard-wire an off-brand power supply or pure sine inverter? Any suggestions?

Had very similar issues with my Jeep Gladiator and the AC180
This is what the new Charger1 is for
Take a look, it will solve your issue
Mine is being installed today.
Matt

Thanks, that is helpful. I saw a similar solution from another brand, but I’d rather stick with Bluetti. One curiosity is the Charge1 manual shows a 12V extension on the battery to the wire leading to the Charge1 in the trunk. The more efficient solution (i.e. smaller delivery wire size) is to extend the higher voltage outlet from Charge1 to the Bluetti box. I have no idea why they show what they do in the manual, but I see no reason why I can’t extend the output wire resulting in less power loss. Anyway Matt, thanks for your info, Charge1 is the route I will follow!

I am running 4AWG wire (positive and negative) from the battery to a 60 amp breaker in the engine bay. Then from the breaker to the truck bed where the Charger1 is installed. I should get the full 500w to the AC180 for charging while driving. I am also going to use the passthrough to run my ICECO refrigerator at the same time.