Cannot connect PV to AC 200 max

First try, cannot connect (the AC200 Max) does not see my connected 200 W 20 Volt solar panel. Am I doing something wrong. I am set up for PV charging,but it sees no voltage. Tested the output from the solar panel, and I have 20 volt.

Couldn’t even hazard a guess without any details of how you are connected, to what and what your settings are. Pictures showing detail are great.

@Soleil123 sorry to hear of your issue.

Things to check are that the Aviation connection into the 200Max is in all the way and the correct way up. There are very small 1 and 2 numbers embossed on the plug end, and 1 needs to be at the top.

Additionally, on the touchscreen, check that you have DC input set to PV rather than Other/Car.

If you are connecting to a solar panel with its own controller, you will need to bypass this as the Bluetti units have their own built-in.

Finally, if your panel has an Anderson connection which you have adapted to the MC4 connectors, you might need to reverse the polarity.

I hope that some of these tips and suggestions will assist you in solving your issue.

1 Like