Can you use the D40 with the AC200L and the B210 expansion battery?

Hi! I want to be able to charge the RV house battery (or perhaps an array of batteries) but still have an expansion battery for my AC200L. Does the B210 (or any other expansion battery) use up the same port the D40 would use?

@Robin_Canaday no, the 48v RV outlet for the D40 is a completely separate output socket.

Ah so I can use both at the same time, correct? Does anyone know how the power management works, would it power all three devices (built in battery, expansion battery, and whatever I have hooked up to the D40) at the same rate or does it prioritize one over the other?

@Robin_Canaday May I ask exactly how you want to use the B210?
My suggestion would be - AC200L connected to B210 to expand the capacity together and then charge your RV via D40.

1 Like

I want to have the AC200L with one or two B210 expansion batteries, and then use the AC200L via the D40 to power the RV directly (using my AC200L effectively as the RV battery. I am also considering having a separate bank of batteries I charge with the D40 and using that as the RV battery. But, I think the Bluetti system with the expansion batteries should be plenty. I was just looking at the cable specs for the B210 and confused the Aviation cable with the cable that connects to the D40.

Yes, the RV port of the D40 and the battery cable port of the B210 are different. The battery cable port of the B210 is M28, while the 48V RV port of the D40 is simply called 48V RV, and I couldn’t find a specific name for it.
I’m guessing you’re just confused about the ports on the cables, right?

Yeah, that was it. I thought that was the “Aviation Cable” port or something.