Can you pair a B230 with a B210?

Hi there, I have a AC200L and a B230 battery and was wondering if the B210 could be added to my setup? I know the AC200L supports up to 2 expansion batteries and the B210 can be daisy chained with another with another B210. I know there would be some extra cables I would need to buy but before getting to order everything, has anyone tried this before or know whether they are compatible. Thank you, MJ

@MJ650rzr The B230 and B210 cannot be mixed-connected. This is because the B230 has only one battery connection port, which is not the same as the B210/B300 (which has two battery connection ports).

In addition, our battery packs can not be mixed connection, the machine factory set can not be mixed connection. Only the same model (B210+B210; B300+B300) can be connected in this way, forced connection will report an error and can not be used normally.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying this, i knew it was a stretch if it were to work but thought it was worth a shot to ask.

Further to this discussion, as you already have a B230 you could purchase the B210 and connect both as follows.

You would connect the AC200L to the B210 via the expansion port, see the method highlighted above in the diagram from Bluetti and user manual.

You would then use the appropriate cable available from the Buletti store to connect the B230 to the AC200L via the DC Input Port on the AC200L.

You have to place the B230 into Power Bank Mode to utilise its capacity.

This is not the most efficient way but does increase your storage capacity and allows you to use the B230 you already have.

I do something similar with an AC200Max, already having 2 B230’s connected via the expansion ports and a further 2 B230’s being used in power bank mode, one going into the DC port and another via a Charging Enhancer into the AC port to increase storage capacity.

Hope this helps and I have explained it clearly, happy to clarify further.

Thanks bud, being in using solar for the 200L this would not be ideal for my situation. Perhaps trying to sell the B230 and get 2@B210 would be my best bet. Thanks to everyone who responded!

Understand.

If your solar array is big enough and you have the capacity to split it you can charge the B230 from solar as well, you may already know this but just worth mentioning.

Hope you find a suitable solution.

I have recently installed 2 more panels and purchased a D050S to take that solar and pump it into the B230 itself.

I kinda want to add a 48v battery to my system, have the 2 panels charge the battery and use the D050S to charge the B230 from the battery all while the 1200w of solar go into my AC200L