#BLUETTIXMAS2023 - Winners Announcements

We are thrilled to announce the winners of our #BLUETTIXMAS2023 Christmas Event, where participants showed immense enthusiasm and creativity! :partying_face:
But first, we want to express our heartfelt appreciation to each and every participant who made this event a resounding success.:pray::heart:

:1st_place_medal: AC70: Congratulations to @Derceto !
You and your son together displayed unique and shining creativity.

:2nd_place_medal: AC2A: A big shoutout to @_Traveldiva2 @Angelique
Your entry captured the spirit of the holidays and showcased your creativity beautifully.

:3rd_place_medal: BLUETTI hoodie: We want to congratulate @Selfmadestrom @m.briney @Ktt on winning our hoodies!

:moneybag: 1000 BLUETTI Bucks: @amandine @Chrissie @Mark83 @jenniferlude813

We would like to extend a special thank you to everyone who participated in our #BLUETTIXMAS2023 campaign. Your creativity and enthusiasm truly made this event memorable. Your entries with theme “Sparkling Christmas” warmed our hearts and filled us with holiday cheer!

Stay tuned for more exciting campaigns and keep spreading the BLUETTI spirit! :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

11 Likes

AC70, AC2A, and hoodie winners, please private message me your full name, phone number, email address, and detailed delivery address within one week.

BLUETTI Bucks winners, please PM me your BLUETTI account email and registration site (e.g. XXXX@gmail.com and BLUETTI CA site https://www.bluettipower.ca/) so that we can accurately locate your account and recharge you with the bucks.

Congratulations again to all the winners! :firecracker: :firecracker:

4 Likes

I’m so Happy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thanks a lot 🩵🩵🩵
Congratulations to the winners 🩵😍

5 Likes

Impossible de vous envoyer un mp, je suis je peux vous envoyer un e-mail ?

5 Likes

Wow! Thank you Bluetti and congrats to all the winners!!

6 Likes

Congrats everyone! Enjoy your prices!

6 Likes

OMG Santa strikes again :laughing:

Thanks @BLUETTI and congrats to all winners!

6 Likes

Thank you! And congratulations to all the winners!

4 Likes

Congratulations on winning your prize sure you will have lots of fun with it Enjoy.

3 Likes

Well done to all who entered the wonderful Christmas competition By Bluetti and congratulations to the winners. All your entries were amazing.

3 Likes

@Angelique Of course you can send it to me via email, a colleague from the APP team has received your email and forwarded it to me, I will record your shipping information, don’t worry:)

4 Likes

Thank you so very much!

3 Likes

Merci beaucoup :grin::heart_eyes: Alors si vous avez déjà reçu mon e-mail c’est cool 🩵:grin:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners :+1: and to BLUETTI :blue_heart: for creating such a wonderful community !

4 Likes

Lovely, thank you!
And congrats to the ones getting a (very early) 2024 XMas with those nice gifts :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @BLUETTI ! Congrats to all and happy new year!

1 Like

Thank you Bluetti for the wonderful prize. Unfortunately I never had it long, it’s been stolen, but it’s ok it’s been stolen my girl.

If your ever looking for somebody to show of your gear she’s available. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

@Ktt It looks like your daughter also really loves the BLUETTI cap and hoodie, thanks for sharing! :blue_heart:

2 Likes