#BLUETTIWorldPuzzles campaign - Winners Announcement

:world_map: :world_map: #BLUETTIWorldPuzzles campaign has come to a perfect end. We would like to express our gratitude to all the participants.:raised_hands:

:trophy: The three participants with the most-liked posts are:
@m.briney
@Selfmadestrom
@Derceto

Congratulations to the above participants for winning a :sun_with_face:BLUETTI PV200 solar panel each!:tada::tada:

It’s worth noting that one participant brought a BLUETTI AC180 and solar panel to the Alps, which perfectly fits the theme of this event and demonstrates the powerful performance of BLUETTI products.
Therefore, we announce that @Mark83 is the winner of a :sunglasses: special prize - PV120 solar panel!

Don’t be discouraged if you didn’t win, we encourage you to join the next forum campaign!:muscle:
Stay tuned for more chances to win.:star_struck::fire:

8 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: Above winners, please PM me with your information ( your full name, phone number, email address, and detailed shipping address. ) before Sep 12th!

If you are logged into the BLUETTI APP Forum on your cellphone and are unable to send a private message, please email your message to forum@bluetti.com
(When sending the mail, please note your forum username.)

Congratulations to the winners

2 Likes

Ok @Angelique comme proposé, tu sembles en avoir plus d’usage que moi :slight_smile:
Je demande à @BLUETTI par mail s’ils peuvent t’envoyer le PV200 :+1:

3 Likes

Merci beaucoup Derceto :blush: je sais pas quoi te dire à part un grand merci :smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who liked my post and also Congratulations to all the other winners ;)

4 Likes

Wow! What a cool idea this all has been!! Thanks @BLUETTI and congrats to all the other winners!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a very nice and unexpected surprise, thank you so much @BLUETTI :blue_heart: for this special prize, really appreciated!
It was good fun to participate in this campaign and see all participants sharing their journeys and projects with high Blue spirits (@Derceto yours is really special :+1: Bon courage! :muscle:).

3 Likes

Hi everyone, happy to announce that my special prize PV120 has landed home :star_struck:
My EB3A was so excited! :joy:
Thanks to @BLUETTI for powering me greener :green_heart::blue_heart: Thumb up for all the Teams involved, you’re so great!:sparkles:
Mark

6 Likes

@Mark83 Thanks for sharing the unboxing. Looking forward to your next trip to the Alps with this PV120! :grin:

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup :pray::blush: le panneau est arrivé avec le soleil :sunny:

6 Likes