#BLUETTISwapSolar - Winners Announcement

The wait is finally over! We thank all participants for your innovative ideas such as a Heater, Air Conditioner, E-bike, among others, each one will be carefully evaluated. The level of excellence in the ideas presented has greatly impressed us and fills us with optimism for the future of SwapSolar.:bulb:

Winners:
:1st_place_medal: SwapSolar (AC180T + MultiCooler): @Mark83
:2nd_place_medal: BLUETTI AC2A: @m.briney
:3rd_place_medal: PV120 Solar Panel: @Selfmadestrom
:gift: 2000 BLUETTI Bucks: @Ktt @Scott-Benson @hnymann @Angelique @Derceto @Chrissie @chairborne33 @amandine @_Traveldiva2 @Danzech91

:telephone_receiver: If you are on the list, please PM me and attach your information ( name, phone number, email address, and detailed delivery address ) to claim your BLUETTI prize.

Thanks again to all the participants! We hope to continue counting on your support and participation in future challenges. Your ideas inspire us and drive us to continue seeking excellence. See you in the next game! :blue_heart:

Discover incredible deals and get your own AC180T and MultiCooler on Indiegogo - Don’t miss out, shop now! :star2:

9 Likes

For BLUETTI Bucks winners, please PM me your BLUETTI account email and registration site (e.g. XXXX@gmail.com and BLUETTI CA site https://www.bluettipower.ca/) so that we can accurately locate your account and recharge you with the bucks.

Congratulations again to all the winners! :firecracker:

6 Likes

Merci beaucoup :blush: 🩵 bravo aux gagnants :smiling_face: hâte de voir les prochains projets

5 Likes

Congrats to all winners!
Impatient to read @MarkBr1’s first impressions of the SwapSolar combo :blue_heart:

I’m also very eager to see what ideas will be used/integrated by our dear team at @BLUETTI to extend the product lineup!

4 Likes

Congratulations to everybody that took part in the Bluetti swap solar competition and a very big congrats to the lucky winner. :trophy: and thanks again to Bluetti on another wonderful competition.

5 Likes

Thank you Bluetti, and congratulations to all the winners!

5 Likes

Wow! Congrats everyone!! What an awesome contest btw!! Thanks Bluetti!

6 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!! Thank you Bluetti for Life!!!

5 Likes

Just published the results of my first 10 days of testing of the SwapSolar ecosystem. Truly a beauty!

7 Likes

Bravo all and thanks again to @BLUETTI !

4 Likes

Wow :star_struck: I am overwhelmed with joy! Thank you BLUETTI for this fantastic prize :raised_hands:
We all have come up with very interesting ideas for the new Swapsolar ecosystem, definitely good fuel for thought for BLUETTI.
Thank you BLUETTI for leveling up my next outdoor adventures, I am looking forward to putting AC180T and Multicooler to the test. Stay tuned!
Mark

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. I enjoyed seeing all your ideas :)

5 Likes

gz to everyone! Enjoy your prizes!

4 Likes