#BLUETTISwapSolar - Outdoor LED stand light

Hi BLUETTI Community!
New week, new idea :bulb:
Power Up Your RV/camping life with the BLUETTI outdoor LED stand light !
It’s always fun to arrive at a campsite, set up the tent, and enjoy quietly the last hours of the day. But, if you’ve ever been out in the woods, you know that nighttime is dark. And I mean, really DARK!
That’s why I always consider my campsite lighting with the utmost importance.
I consider a few things: practicality, ambiance and safety.
The ideal light must be highly versatile to cover all the needs :

• different brightness levels so I can choose how bright I want my campsite or the inside of my tent to be,
  • adjustable height to fit in the tent if necessary,
  • IP65-rated Dustproof & Water-resistant, camping life can be rough!
  • Get my electronic devices recharged on various output ports
  • Run on efficient battery pack to ensure long lasting power
  • And control and monitor all this remotely with an app on my phone

This would be the perfect lighting companion for my camping adventures.
Can you think of any other features to add?
Mark

8 Likes

@Mark83
Thanks for the complement. The addition of an adjustable light is also handy for anglers. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

3 Likes

Thats a great Idea! @Mark83

1 Like

I love it @Mark83 !!

1 Like

OMG. This would also be great for restaurants or bars or parties. No cord needed PLUS app control. Now if only one phone could control multiple lamps. Maybe even add timers or colors.(concerts!)

3 Likes

IDEA: next SWAPSOLAR product. Bluetooth battery powered speakers!

1 Like

I like this idea. I think it would be good if the 3 lights could be operated independently so if you were indoors / in a tent reading or doing close work you could just turn one on and direct it where you needed it.

1 Like

makes me wish it could have a small IR heater built-in… wouldn’t last more than 30mins, but that would already be something. IR tubes aren’t heavy, so why not?

1 Like

Absolutely, 3 lighting modes Eco, Mid and Full with 1,2or3 lights lit simultaneously

1 Like

Brilliant, I like it!