#BLUETTISwapSolar Bluetti's SwapSolar product line additions

#BLUETTISwapSolar
I think the swappable battery concept is a fantastic step forward in the Bluetti product line!

My wish list:

1. A battery expansion module. Specifically, a separate expansion module to attach to a power station that can hold an extra set of 2 swappable batteries, for example. This module could be used to expand a power station, something like the AC180T, so that it could use up to 4 swappable batteries instead of only the two internal slots.

2. A compatible battery operated heat pump. A high-efficiency pump to take along on travels to cool or heat a vehicle, RV, or even a small cabin. It should include methods to duct air into and/or out of the vehicle or space. It should include charging options like the cooler.

I can envision a complete travel and emergency power outage comfort and safety line of compatible products coming from the swappable battery concept!

2 Likes

@hnymann Thanks for entering and providing ideas!
The heat pump is indeed an exceptional idea, but probably needs some more batteries too. :joy:

Yes, that is quite true! :laughing: This device would not be light on power requirements!

The Ecoflow Wave 2 has an available 1150 Wh battery, for comparison. Thinking this idea further, and to use both my suggestions, allow for a single battery installed into the heat pump unit, and have the port to connect the add-on module to allow for 3 batteries to be connected for approximately 2100 Wh of battery capacity.

It should also have a built-in solar MPPT controller in the heat pump that allows for 500 watts solar input (maybe 900 would be better depending on power requirements of the unit).

I would suggest the unit be named the Bluetti HP60 (HP for “Heat Pump”, and assuming a thermal output of 6000 BTUs.).

1 Like