#BLUETTIEarthDay Using Bluetti power stations to generate renewable energy for the home

My family and I are happy to put Bluetti power stations to use, both for ensuring energy availability in case of power interruptions, to reduce our energy costs, but also to be able to reduce the need for commercial energy production for our own use.

It has been very interesting to learn more of the energy needs of a home, to learn to be more conscious of where energy is used and to consider whether a device is really needed.

It is quite a rewarding feeling to see the energy we have generated and put to use, so I appreciate that the Bluetti app shows our solar energy generation. So far since mid August of 2022 we have generated 1.66MWh (1,660 KWh) of electricity. It’s not a huge amount, but it is significant, and we’re doing what we can.

4 Likes

Thank you for your contribution in saving our planet…

1 Like

@hnymann 1.66 MWh generated is quite a substantial figure! :clap: I wish I could produce that much :smile: Still learning !!!

1 Like

@hnymann These PV generation figures are truly astonishing! And they will continue to increase and be constantly updated. :sunny: :sunny:
Thanks for entering! :raised_hands:

1 Like