#BLUETTIEarthDay : Future Bluetti Ambassadors in training! :)

For #BLUETTIEarthDay I spent a little time installing a killer solar setup on our roof…

:joy:

I spent the day outside with my daughter and got to share my love for solar and teach her a little about sustainability! Hooked up a PV68 panel (which I would LOVE to see Bluetti bring back btw!! :kissing_heart:) to my OG AC30 unit and allowed my daughter to power her “whole house”!! lol Had a bluetooth speaker rocking out some baby shark for the whole neighborhood to enjoy, and had a nice little picnic with all her pawpatrol friends.

Bluetti provided a great foundation for a very enjoyable day. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#MakingMemoriesWithBluetti
#PoweringSustainableChange #EarthDayGiveaway

10 Likes

Great set up and good looking crew. What type of brackets did you use for the roof attachment? How many average daily watt hours have your been experiencing?

2 Likes

Wow, she already own a house with a functional Solar setup. Keep going!

2 Likes

oh yes this is just lovely! The oldschool hardware fits the tiny tiny home so well!

2 Likes

I like that.
No time like the present to start solaring

2 Likes

Found that some freshly chewed bubble gum worked wonders for this install! :joy:

2 Likes

How cute, Very adorable!

1 Like

haha thanks Jenn! Shes gonna be the next hobotech before we know it! :laughing:

1 Like

Good teachers are always learning ! :clap::+1:

1 Like

Awww she’s looks adorable!!

1 Like

@m.briney Thank you and your little girl for sharing the amazing killer solar setup! :star_struck:

1 Like