BLUETTI @ The Smarter E Europe exhibition, 2023

:blue_heart: BLUETTI understands the need for sustainable, eco-friendly solutions, and that’s why we committed to providing clean energy to the world.

:electric_plug: The event is a premier platform that showcases cutting-edge technology and innovation in the renewable energy sector.

:battery: :battery: Check BLUETTI at The Smarter E Europe exhibition! :raised_hands:

5 Likes
1 Like

@BLUETTI WOW! A EP600 and a EP760 unit?!?! And it appears they are in the same housing as the EP900?!? How in the world are able to fit that capacity in such a small footprint?!?! haha Thats amazing!! :heart_eyes: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Wish i was there. But munich is the complete opposide from where i live in germany. What a shame :frowning:

As far i can see from the pictures, your presentation on there looks really impressiv

1 Like

Very exciting I love the orange

I prefer the blue / white & grey…the orange looks too much like the Jackery.

1 Like

The orange models you see are our β€œP” models sold exclusively in supermarkets; these models will not be available online. :blush:

3 Likes

Like the orange. Is that a new ac180pro??

@Ktt This is not the PRO version. :blush:
β€œP” models sold exclusively in supermarkets; these models will not be available online.

2 Likes