Bluetti Micro Inverter A80 don't start

Hello,
I have been using an A80 Micro Inverter for three days.
At night the app loses the connection.
Is this a bug or is this how it’s supposed to be?
The instructions say nothing about it.

Greetings Joachim

1 Like

Is there an eco mode, or « ac eco mode »? Larger units have that, so they shut off the inverter if it has less than 60W power draw.

1 Like

Hi Akel,

Are you using you A80 with a D100S and B210 or as a single Unit?

When using as a single unit, its normal. App connection only works while solar power is there or the A80 gets feed by the D100S + B210.

greetings
Erik

3 Likes

Hallo,
ja ich nutze ihn separat zum Einspeisen in das Netz über einen alten Zähler.
Habe unterdessen gestern bemerkt, daß er sich bei Sonnenaufgang wieder einschaltet.
Trotzdem Danke für deine Nachricht.

Gruß Joachim

Hello,
yes, I use it separately to feed into the network via an old meter.
Meanwhile, yesterday I noticed that it turns on again at sunrise.
Nevertheless, thank you for your message.

Greetings Joachim

1 Like

I have now found out that my A80 microinverter switches off automatically when it gets dark in the evening (the indicator light goes out) and switches on again automatically in the morning when the brightness increases (the indicator light first flashes and then lights up permanently green).
This works through the electricity from the connected PV panels.
For the past 3 days, the indicator light on my A80 has only been light green in the morning, but it doesn’t flash or stay dark green.
The A80 does not start and remains offline and cannot be accessed via WiFi or Bluetooth.
No AC power is fed into the grid.
Only after briefly unplugging the DC-PV connection and plugging it back in does the A80 work normally, but the next morning it’s the same problem.
There is no error message.
All firmwareupdates are new.

I need your help or the help of BLUETTI_CARE.
Thank you!
greetings from Germany
Ich habe unterdessen herausgefunden, das sich mein A80 Microinverter bei beginnender Dunkelheit automatisch abschaltet (Kontrollampe erlischt) und am Morgen bei zunehmender Helligkeit automatisch wieder einschaltet (Kontrollampe blinkt zuerst und leuchtet dann dauerhaft grün).
Dies funktioniert durch den Strom der angeschlossenen PV-Panele.
Seit 3 Tagen ist am Morgen die Kontrollampe meines A80 nur hellgrün, blinkt aber nicht und leuchtet auch nicht dauerhaft dunkelgrün.
Der A80 startet nicht und bleibt offline und man kann weder über WLAN noch Bluetooth darauf zugreifen.
Es wird kein AC-Strom in das Netz eingespeist.
Erst nachdem man kurz den DC-PV-Zugang getrennt und wieder eingesteckt hat, arbeitet der A80 normal, aber am nächsten Morgen ist es das gleiche Problem.
Eine Fehlermeldung erfolgt nicht.
Alle Firmwareupdates sind neu.

Ich benötige Eure Hilfe oder die Hilfe von BLUETTI_CARE.
Vielen Dank!
Grüße aus Deutschland

@Akel Lassen Sie mich mit unseren Technikern sprechen und ich werde Sie informieren, sobald es Aktualisierungen gibt.
Let me check with our technicians and I will let you know as soon as there are any updates.

1 Like

@Akel
The A80 will only turn on with PV input power.
If used with D100S, try setting the SOC Low of working mode to above 10%.
Der A80 lässt sich nur mit PV-Eingangsleistung einschalten.
Versuchen Sie bei Verwendung mit D100S, den SOC-Niedrigwert des Arbeitsmodus auf über 10 % einzustellen.

1 Like

Hello BLUETTI_CARE,
I know that.
The PV inputs have approx. 40V and are connected to the A80.
Nevertheless, the A80 does not activate and remains offline.
I don’t use a D100S.

greetings from Germany
Joachim
Hallo BLUETTI_CARE,
das ist mir bekannt.
Die PV-Eingänge haben ca. 40V und sind mit dem A80 verbunden.
Trotzdem aktiviert sich der A80 nicht und bleibt offline.
Einen D100S nutze ich nicht.

Grüße aus Deutschland
Joachim

@Akel May I know the SN of the A80?
Darf ich die SN der A80 erfahren?

Hi Joachim,

welche Firmware Version hat dein A80? Es gibt ein Firmware Update, welche viele Fehler behebt.

Grüße
Erik

Hallo BLUETTI_CARE,
Here is the SN:
A802343000457258

Thanks for Help

@Akel It is recommended that you contact the support team to change the A80.

1 Like

Okay, du hast aufjedenfall die gleiche Firmware wie ich installiert, ich habe allerdings auch einen D100S vorgeschaltet. Die ersten Einheiten des A80 haben teilweise ein Problem damit, wenn sie nicht mir einem D100S kommunizieren können. Deswegen auch der Vorschlag von @BLUETTI_CARE den A80 tauschen zu lassen.

Okay, you have definitely installed the same firmware as me, but I also have a D100S connected upstream. The first units of the A80 sometimes have a problem if they cannot communicate with a D100S. That’s why @BLUETTI_CARE suggested replacing the A80.

1 Like

Thank you BLUETTI_CARE for your support.
I have already informed the service.

Regards Joachim
Vielen Dank BLUETTI_CARE für Ihre Unterstützung.
Ich habe bereits den Service informiert.

Grüße Joachim