BLUETTI Handsfree 1&2 now officially launched at BLUETTI US

Experience the convenience of Backpack-able ultra-thin energy storage, perfect for lightweight travel. Compared to traditional energy storage options, it is easier to store and carry around. :school_satchel:

TWO available capacities 268.8Wh & 512Wh for you to choose.
:money_with_wings:Earlybird price of $299/$399, don’t miss this great offer!

:shopping_cart:BLUETTI Handsfree 1 - 268.8Wh:

:shopping_cart:BLUETTI Handsfree 2 - 512Wh:

Grab BLUETTI Handsfree at the earlybird prices and make your on-the-go charging experience more convenient than ever!:shopping::shopping:

4 Likes

This is :fire: . Great to see some details now. The early bird price is really fair in my opinion. 500Wh with 700W inverter + really great backpack.

I do now have a jack wolfskin backpack in a similar size to the handsfree 2 and alone this backbag was like 200€ i think. Maybe one of the handsfree is on of my new adventure companion in the future.

As comparision to EB55:
BLUETTI EB55 Portable Power Station | 700W 537Wh | Portable Lithium Battery For Camping

Really similar specs but far more portable and cheaper

2 Likes

That goes directly on my shopping list! The handsfree 2 model seems quite interesting with its 512Wh capacity and 700W inverter. Weight may be a bit of a problem, but it has to be put to the test first. Set to launch in EU in 2025 … wait and see!

Definitely gating the small Bluetti back pack when it hits the uk market. Can’t wait :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
:blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like