BLUETTI Energy Freedom Program - Now ON

:sun_with_face: Ready to break free from power bills and harness the energy of the sun?

Introducing the BLUETTI Energy Freedom Program – an opportunity that’s too bright to miss! :bulb:
We’re on the lookout for 30 amazing homeowners in Southern California who want to dive into the future with the revolutionary BLUETTI Home Solar System EP800/EP900 :sunny::house_with_garden:

Here’s what you need:
:house: Own a Home in Southern California
:world_map: Live in an Eligible Zip Code
:moneybag: Power Bill Over $100/Month

Don’t miss out on this free chance to be a solar trendsetter!
Click this link: https://www.bluettipower.com/pages/bluetti-energy-freedom-program
to see if you’re eligible and light up your life with sustainable energy. :seedling:

Let’s paint the town green! :earth_africa::sparkles:

3 Likes

Wow, I wish I can sign for that. Seems like a „dream come true“ Project for me. To everyone who have access to this… wish you a super independent off grid life! ^^

Hi Erik,
It is indeed a very nice photo. Maybe someone in California can let us know if it is in line with current reality and climate changes?
Maybe someone would like to trade places with you in Hamburg? :wink:

1 Like

Pour la france c’est pas prévu ? :grin::hugs::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Oui, c’est prévu pour le monde entier. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:

Well, if you happen to be looking for a trendsetter in mid north eastern Connecticut, let me know.

EP760 or EP800 my dream :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: when can test in France ? :wink::blush:

Virement en France … mon rêve de tester avant d’acheter EP760 :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::fr:

If we launch the program in another US state or in Europe later , I’ll be the first to let you know! :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

bonjour, utilisant la série Ac200 au quotidien,tester un ac300 ou un ac500 serait super .:muscle::blue_heart: