Bluetti EB3A Gas boiler does not work in UPS mode

Hello, I have this problem.
When does the charging station operate in UPS mode, I connect a gas boiler to the charging station - The gas boiler gives an error and stops working. When do I disconnect the charging station from the city network, the gas boiler starts working without errors from the internal battery of the charging station!!!When do you reconnect the station in UPS mode The gas boiler stops working again.
Maybe you need to update the firmware?

ARM
v2053,08

DSP
v2052,11

EB3A2303001393720

Help please depends on this. Will my family be warm in the house.

1 Like

@Spaceman what is the wattage draw of your boiler? It’s possible it’s above the EB3A’s 600 watt inverter maximum either on startup or running, or both. Also check you have the EB3A set to your correct voltage frequency.

1 Like

Hi @Spaceman , when you mentioned " the gas boiler gives an error", can you take a photo or video of this problem?
Meanwhile, we are wondering for more information about your gas boiler, can you share the link to it?
@Erebus 's suggestions are very helpful. :+1:
We consider your EB3A to be an EU version, is that so? Your DSP is the latest one. We suggest you recalibrate it to get better performance.
Please follow the steps below:

1. Please discharge all the power (charge AC & DC appliances with the power station till it is out of power and turns off automatically);
  2. Please charge it again, please do not load any device when charging it, and do not interrupt it while in charge.
  3. Once the power is 100% fully charged, turn off the machine, and leave it the whole day.
    Please let us know if it does help.
    If not, please contact us for further service.
1 Like

Renova Star F24E (This is Vaillant Group.)
In the post I described the problem that arose. Why shoot a video? It will only show the blinking LED error on a gas boiler.I think the problem is that,gas boiler when connected to a charging station in UPS mode ionization sensor does not see neutral,And that’s why it gives an error.
And when the gas boiler is powered by the built-in battery of the charging station, everything is fine
If you need to make a video, please tell me how to do it and where to send it?

Спробуйте перевернути вилку від котла у розетці зарядної станціі.

the problem is not with the firmware
your gas boiler needs a L-live, N-neutral,
if you check the output of your Bluetti EB3A you will see 2 L

1 Like

Hi I completely agree with you. I know there are two phases - L.
I have a gas boiler that is not phase dependent.
I have a gasoline inverter generator, and from it the gas boiler works without problems. At least it also has two phases.
Why does a gas boiler run from an inverter generator, but the charging station does not work in UPS mode?

Hi @Spaceman, We would like to understand the behavior of the EB3A when the error occurs, how it is connected, and the specific details of the gas boiler. Could you provide a link to the gas boiler?
If it’s inconvenient to provide a link, a picture will suffice. Alternatively, you can upload a video to Google Drive or another cloud service and share the link with us.
Are other devices, apart from the gas boiler, working normally when connected to the EB3A?