Bluetti application no longer dynamic animated streams (green) current discharge on the screen

Since the last version of the Bluetti application (V2.3.1) I no longer see the dynamic animated streams (green) current discharge on the screen? The figures are present (Watts).

This is happening on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 lite Android tablet that I use to monitor solar flow and discharge.
Android 14 One UI 6.0 updated in July (dark or light or automatic theme).

By cons, I do not have this problem on my Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Android 13 One UI 5.1.

Is this an Android 14 problem?

@BLUETTI
Can you pass the info to the app developers?

Thanks

@wyse May I ask what BLUETTI model you are connecting to the app?

Hello @admin
I am connecting AX200MAX and B230.
of course, I uninstalled and reinstalled the application
Thanks for help.

That should be a version (Android 14) issue, as we need to adapt to Android 14 recently. It is expected that the version will be fully adapted by the end of August.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks.

If someone using android 14 as the same problem, please let’s know. :wink:

Hello, nothing new with 2.3.4, sorry.

There will be another new update at the end of August, pls kindly wait for a few more days. :)

1 Like

My Samsung s23+ phone has no animation at all. September 3, 2024
What do you recommend? I reinstalled the app - the animation did not appear.
Application version 2.3.6

Bluetti AC180P charging station

Thank you for the feedback; I have passed it on to the app team.

The team indicated that your situation is an isolated issue and they could not reproduce it, but it has been recorded and they will continue to monitor it.

Hello,
for update
With application V 2.3.6, no more animation on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 lite Android tablet that I use to monitor solar flow and discharge.
Android 14 One UI 6.0 updated in July (dark or light or automatic theme).

By cons, with 2.3.6 I do not have this problem on my Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Android 13 One UI 5.1.

Have a good day.