BLUETTI AC300 was fine, just charged to 100% but not turning on at all today

Have the attached B300 and charged yesterday to 100%. Now today the AC300 won’t turn on at all when I press the power button but the light for the B300 does come on. The AC300 was fine yesterday (ie power button light and screen were on)

Did you already try checking the cable and reconnecting it and checking the lock position? You could also try the second expansion port on the AC300. When the B300 powers on does it show any of the charge status lights or just the power light? If only the power light is showing perhaps it has drained and you need to charge it up a little with a T400/T500 charger directly into the B300.

If you don’t have a charger you could try charging using the XT90 port on the B300. You would need a solar panel or charger that can output 12-60VDC and a cable. You might be able to use the car cigarette to XT90 cable to start it off. After a bit of charge has gone into the battery you might be able to power up the AC300 and charge it faster.

3 Likes

Hi @Reneemike0828, I completely agree with @Sideeffect’s opinion; these methods are very professional and helpful.
If the B300 battery itself is functioning normally but the AC300 won’t turn on, it’s likely a connection issue.
Please try reconnecting the cables and let us know the results.

Thank both of you for the great suggestions. I’ll do that later today. This unit has been connected the same for almost 3 years and maybe when I moved it back inside after charging it knocked something loose this time! Would be odd otherwise for it to just stop working with no prior problems

Thank you!! That worked! When I disconnected, then reconnected the cable that went into the AC300 nothing happened. But when I disconnected, then reconnected the cable that went into the B300, everything came on. Really pleased it wasn’t something wrong with the AC300

4 Likes

Hi @Reneemike0828, Thank you for sharing this good news with us.
I am glad to hear that!
By the way, please note that if you need my assistance, please @BLUETTI_CARE, otherwise, I might not see your message and be able to help you promptly.