Bluetti AC300 + B300 --discover what it can do along with me

I made a couple videos while learning about my new Bluetti AC300, I figured they might be useful to others. I had no idea how PV priority and the architecture of this thing functioned until actually messing with it, despite actively looking for that info. Here is the first video. It links to the others, or just go to my account to find them. I hope this is useful:

Another I made of the AC300 backfeeding my whole house critical loads in an outage type situation. I was impressed by the fortitude of this thing. I gave it the beans and it held an overload far longer than I thought it would and didn’t shut down. It also multiplied the output of my single inverter generator, letting the engine run at constant load while also taking in solar and feeding the varying loads of the house. This is exactly what I was hoping it would do and why I pursued getting one.

In this last video I take it portable and run a bunch of power tools and such, its a boss an runs everything with ease of course, I would not hesitate to use this as portable power for a light construction or remodel project:

Any other ideas of things I can try with the AC300?

8 Likes

Great videos very informative! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

@Doug_Kremer Welcome to the forum!!
And thanks for sharing the unboxing and testing videos! The quality of all three videos is very high. Looking forward to you sharing more insights on the forum. :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Just got the AC300 too and its a really promising unit!

2 Likes

Thank you, this is my first time doing this sort of thing. I was very exited about the AC300 and thought I’d try to share as I learned what it can do.

1 Like

It is a beast, and then the AC500 is even more so!

1 Like

Thank you for this video, it highlights aspects that I didn’t fully understand :slight_smile:

1 Like