bluetti ac180p + bluetti b230

Hello everyone, I have an ac180p, tell me if I can buy a bluetti b230 Expansion Battery and connect it to my ac180p to increase the station’s operating time to 3400wh? Thanks in advance.

@djoktyabrenok AC180 (P) connected to the battery pack is only in powerbank mode, not expansion mode. Extended total capacity can only be reached if the AC200MAX/AC200(P)L is connected to the battery pack.

Hi @djoktyabrenok

Just as addition to @BLUETTI answer. You can use the B230 as “extender”, to charge the AC180P with a B230. The Powerbank mode basicly output the full power of the B230 to the AC180P Solar port. So you cant regulate how much power it will charge, charge the B230 over AC180P or have some sort of display in the App.

To just increase the operating time, its fine

greetings
Erik

1 Like

Hello @BLUETTI,
Can you please suggest an Expansion Battery that is compatible with AC180P, so it was in expansion mode, not in powerbank mode?

I didn’t want to buy the AC200MAX because it takes a long time to charge to 100%. In Ukraine, sometimes the electricity is turned off for 6 hours and turned on for 2-3 hours. The AC180P copes well with this interval, but I wanted to increase the Wah. AC200MAX and others will not have time to charge in 2-3 hours. I decided to buy another AC180P station and put them in different rooms

@ArtTheBell @djoktyabrenok Sorry, the AC180/P itself does not support expansion.

It’s too bad that this function doesn’t exist, it would be a top station

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting us to know.