bluetti Ac 180 display

well done bluetti latest update allows you to pick how long screen display stays on now have 30 seconds 1 minute 5 minute and never go off.

4 Likes

@bluetti_gedb1234gmailcom This is the best damn thing i’ve heard all month!! hahaha THANK YOU @BLUETTI !!!

2 Likes

Oh wow, this must be really new. A few hours ago i write to a forum member its not available in the App xD

Seems like this changed really quick. Did you update the Bluetti App or your AC180 Unit?

1 Like

on the app for ac 180 update it puts new setting called sleep with 30seconds 1 minute 5 minute or never option have checked my eb3a unfortunately no new update

My EP500Pro have the same feature in the App. Just checked it

1 Like

hopefully the next update will be the one I have on my ecoflows were you can set the charge limit that would be the icing on the cake

Is this the same v2.1.1 that caused all the various connection problems?

to be honest I don’t know if this information will help you BMS V1033.06 ARM V 2074.06 DSP v 2078.06 I am used to ecoflow power stations I have only just started using bluetti ac180 and eb3a so don’t know that much about them yet .

For the AC180 this feature has just been added, but the EB3A doesn’t have it yet.

2 Likes

thanks good to know. the ac180 is only missing one thing now a charge and discharge function like the ecoflows were you can set it to like 90oercent max charge and set a minimum discharge say 15 percent and in my opinion with that function the ac 180 would be better than the delta 2.

The one you are talking about is the time control UPS mode, which the AC180 does not have.
The AC300 and above models have this feature.

2 Likes

I just wish I had thought to request this feature earlier…It is a major improvement.

2 Likes

totally agree hopefully the ac180 gets an update that allows it to use the time controlled ups mode like other bluetti models have but this update was great to get the eb3a didn’t get this update feature but to be honest I don’t use the eb3a that much

@bluetti_gedb1234gmailcom The update has been applied to the ac180 and now you can configure the screen timeout. check the app for the firmware update.

1 Like

nice one thank you :+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

What a great idea. Now if only there could be some sort of notification that could be sent to the owners of AC180s informing them of this added feature. It could additionally be listed on firmware update notes before firmware was updated to allow users to be informed of the expected outcome of the update. Wow…that would be great…

1 Like

Thank you Bluetti! :+1:

1 Like

#facts @Scott-Benson you’re right… This has been a huge request for a long time! @BLUETTI & @BLUETTI_CARE can we make this happen?!? Release Notes for each update within the app would be greatly appreciated and helpful for not just customers, but also for the customer service team when diagnosing issues if/when they arise. At the very minimum… maybe we can create a new sub-page/category on here called “Firmware Updates” and have the team list them when they become available. The communication would go a long way I believe. :)

Thanks for your feedback. Well noted.

1 Like

Thank you! This is something that users have been requesting for some time now and I believe it could help both users and customer service reps with diagnosing issues. :metal: