Bluetooth Icon AC180

New owner. How do I get the icon to show on the unit? I can’t setup app and tells me to turn on Bluetooth in settings. How?

1 Like

Hi @Fourlagers

You need to enable bluetooth on your phone. The Bluetooth symbol in the Powerstation appears, when you connected to the unit.

greetings
Erik

2 Likes

@Fourlagers Hey Larry! As @Selfmadestrom said above, you need to power on your ac180 and then connect to the unit from within the app, and then once connected, the bluetooth icon will show up on the units display.

And if you’re having issues connecting to the unit from within the app, let us know and we can run you thru the steps on how to activate bluetooth on your mobile device.

2 Likes

Hi. I’ve enabled Bluetooth in my iPhone. It does not show the unit at all. So, now what? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Erik. I’ve tried but the unit isn’t listed as a device in my iPhone so there’s nothing to connect to. That’s why I thought there was a setting in the units operating system itself. Thx

@Fourlagers the bluetti unit itself wont appear visible in your phones bluetooth “available devices”. You need to use the bluetti app to connect to it. So with bluetooth on your phone enabled, open up the bluetti app, go to home screen, click “add device” and then you should see the ac180************** show up under available devices. Click on that and that should pair it.

then it should show up under My Devices on your bluetti app homepage
1 Like

As @m.briney mentioned. You connect the unit within the Bluetti App, not in the bluetooth settings of you device.

So, just turn on bluetooth on you iPhone, turn the AC180 on and follow the picture that was send by mike. Then you should ready to go!

greetings
Erik

1 Like

The Bluetooth is on in iPhone settings and this is what shows in the BLUETTI app. Thx

This is the other screenshot in app. Thx

Hi Erik. I deleted app and reinstalled. It asked for Bluetooth permission when I logged back in. I must have chose no 1st time without paying attention. All good now. Thx for the help.

2 Likes

@Fourlagers glad you were able to get things resolved! Now go enjoy that beast!! :metal: :metal: