Big Milestone for me: 1 Million watt-hours of solar energy produced!

It’s been creeping up slowly on the bottom of the Bluetti app, but today I hit that magic number of 1.0 MWh PV Generation! My AC300 has been in active use since August 18, 2022, powering a slowly increasing number of circuits and equipment in my home.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the journey into solar energy (there was so much to learn!), and using it to make sure my family’s critical power needs are always met, regardless of the weather or problems with the grid. I certainly appreciate Bluetti power stations! Here is a link to the details of my system for anyone curious.

4 Likes

@hnymann
This is just too cool! A PV power generation of 1 million watt-hours is truly a milestone. Thank you for sharing the screenshot!
We also encourage members who own AC300/AC500 to share such figures. :sunrise: :sunrise:

1 Like

I would’ve been close to that milestone too if it wasn’t for using the “Factory Reset” 3 or 4 times. (It never corrects the problems with either the touchscreen or Bluetooth when it stops working on the AC500. ) I just now rebooted the system to get Bluetooth working again. You have to disconnect all your PV inputs (I have six) before it lets you reboot. Mines at around 256kwh, or 256,000wh.

My Summer electric bills have stayed around $45/mo while my neighbors are seeing at least $250😛 With Summer winding down I’m now averaging $0.87/day.

3 Likes

Wow, thats just amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

1 Like

Wonderful to read about these milestones - they’re very inspiring to me. Thank you for sharing :pray::blush::star:

1 Like

That milestone is impressive and at the same time you seem so much at the beginning of a fantastic journey :sparkles: Congrats :clap: what is your next challenge?

2 Likes

Right now I’m waiting for an opportunity to make the changes I need to switch a few more circuits over to run from the AC300 so that it runs what I consider to be the main critical circuits for the house. The main blocking point is that I need to turn power off to the house to make changes in the circuit panel and transfer switch, and that time is hard to get. The work I have already done got me to buy a 3rd B300 battery, and I may yet have to get a 4th to have enough to cover for a rainy day.

2 Likes

Impressive,thanks for sharing the pictures with us! Keep up the great work :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like