B80 cord needed?

I just pre-ordered a B80 which I plan on using for add-power for either my EB3A or my EB70S. I find only that a “Aircraft to DC7909” cord is required, but could not find this to add to my order.

I’ll really be appreciative if someone might advise me as to what cord I need order so I may use the B80 when it is delivered?

2 Likes

I’ve been told the B80 can be charged by the Bluetti Cigarette Lighter Output port to DC5521

1 Like

They’ve announced the Aviation → DC7909 as well as the Aviation → XT60 cables but they haven’t been launched for sale yet. Until then you can do what @YardGuy suggested and use a car charging cable (cigarette lighter to DC7909) to charge your EB3A/EB70S from the B80. It’ll only charge at about half the speed @ 100W.

1 Like

@georger Yes, the B80 requires an optional cable to connect to the EB3A or EB70S. This cable is expected to be available at the end of June at the earliest, thank you for your attention.

2 Likes

Is the cable needed the “power bank output cable”? I’m wanting to connect to the AC180. Any update on when this cable will be available? Thanks

I received my B80 yesterday… NOW I need the “Power Bank Output Cable” to connect it to either of my two units. I am NOT thrilled that this cable seems unavailable! :frowning:
geo

2 Likes

I feel ya. I’m in the same situation. We can use the car charger cord (12v-DC7909) to charge the power station from the B80 (only good for 100W). Better than nothing I guess while we wait for the power bank cord for the B80 to be released.

1 Like

AC180/EB3A connects to B80, which requires an aviation plug to DC7909 cable.

When?

Which country are you in? I need to check further with sales and logistics stuff to see if this cable has arrived.

I’m also waiting for aviation plug to xt60 for my eb55 Europe

Aviation plug to DC7909 cable
Aviation plug to XT60 cable
I have asked the relevant departments about the progress of the arrival of the above two cables, and I will let you know once I have on new information.

1 Like

Thank you very much!!!
geo

Hello any update on the availability?

Not sure about your location but the cable required has arrived in Australia and is available to order online.

Cord for my eb55 still not on Europe website… do you have any updates?

What is happening to. The cord for b80 to eb55… it’s been a few months already… and I’m still using my car charger…. Thank you. For the European website