🏆 B300K Quiz Challenge Winners Announcement

Congratulations to all participants of the B300K Quiz Challenge! Your knowledge and engagement have truly impressed us. Without further ado, let’s announce the winners:

:1st_place_medal: B300K: @Snips1
We commend you for the meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive understanding of the quiz questions. Your thorough consideration has earned you the grand prize of the B300K Battery Pack!

:2nd_place_medal: PV200D: @bluettiuser1000 @amandine
Thanks for your careful and meticulous mind. Your commitment to excellence has earned you the PV200D Solar Panel!

:3rd_place_medal: 2500 BLUETTI Bucks: @Selfmadestrom @Derceto @bluetti_lefromenterregmailcom

:clap::clap:A big round of applause to all our winners in the B300K Quiz Challenge!
Learn more about the outstanding performance of B300K:

3 Likes

Reference Answers for B300K Quiz for your reference and review :bulb:

8 Likes

Merci Bluetti App et félicitations à vous tous.
La b300k, l’extension la plus adaptée aux stations d’énergie Bluetti :muscle:.

1 Like

Congratulations to all and thanks to Bluetti for this instructive Quiz !

I’ll be happy to use, test and share.
Thanks !

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners

3 Likes

Well done to all the winners!!

3 Likes

Nice, thanks @BLUETTI and particularly happy for @Snips1 - so, see, the extra P090A/D question might have mattered :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll be getting a new power cord with 4x USB chargers, these are great, thanks Bluetti!

Oops - seems like I missed some parameters here.
What do you guys see missing here in my reasoning?

• Single panel’s 30 Voc means a Vmp anywhere between 21V and 28V.
  • That’s roughly 18-25A, with AC500’s 15A limit that’s 300-480W.
  • How is the 4*500W reached knowing that 30Voc makes much more than the 15A limit of AC500?

Also:

• 80% PV charging efficiency is the answer, I understand it’s the overall efficiency for every solar Watt that hits a panel.
  • I used the following ballpark figures:
    • high-end MPPT efficiency: 95-98%

• Quality LFP batteries charging efficiency 92-98%

• That brings me to a total MPPT+LFP charing anywhere between 87% to 96%.

• Still too far from the 80% answer from Blue. Am I over enthusiastic about Blue’s MPPT efficiency?

Lastly, did you consider the following?

• 12W of standby consumption, even though the impact is minimal.
  • Deep DoD of B300K still means that about 5% of total capacity is not accessible, nor necessary to consider when charging. I read 98% somehwere else, but is that for real?
    • 95% DoD: The voltage would typically be around 2.8V to 3.0V per cell.
    • 98% DoD: The voltage could drop to around 2.5V to 2.8V per cell and that sounds pretty low for the chemistry’s good health.

Don’t get me wrong for mentioning the missus here, by my Pylontech US3000C’s 95% DoD is considered bold, but probably a bit reckless compared to other manufacturers. Glad to see Bluetti being even more daring, just wondering how well it fits the general LFP narrative.

I’d like to know what other parameters you thought of, and that I missed!
Quite an exciting oportunity to learn more about solar battery generators :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congrates to everybody…
Not used to winning competitions so pretty happy about this. So thanks to Bluetti for creating this little quiz that forced one to do some digging and knowledge dive.

1 Like

@Snips1 Have fun with your B300K!

Everyone else, congrats too!

1 Like