B300K Quiz Challenge, Win the newest BLUETTI Battery

Are you ready to put your knowledge to the test and win the newest BLUETTI Battery pack? Join our B300K Quiz Challenge for your chance to win the latest model in BLUETTI battery.

:battery:How to join:

1. Answer all quiz questions correctly for a chance to win the grand prize!
  2. Please respond to the question in the image and send your answers to @BLUETTI via PM.
  3. After sending the PM, comment below that you have completed the quiz, in case I miss your answer submission.

:trophy: Prize:
:1st_place_medal:1st Prize: B300K×1
:2nd_place_medal:2nd Prize: PV200D×2
:3rd_place_medal:3rd Prize: 2500 BLUETTI Bucks×3
The answers to the quiz and winners will be announced on Sept 5th.
For US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and JP residents only. (Except for AK, HI, PR and some remote European islands).

:bulb:Do not miss this opportunity to win the cutting-edge B300K Battery pack. Let the power games begin!

Warmly, answers submitted can no longer be modified and most answers can be found in the later B300K posts!
BLUETTI reserves the right to the final interpretation.

:stopwatch:The campaign runs until Sept. 2. Don’t hesitate, quiz now!:electric_plug:

6 Likes

Very entertaining puzzle!
Thanks, will answer asap :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I did answer all the Questions to your DM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done the quiz… thanks

3 Likes

Quiz done… did learn something new

3 Likes

Quiz completed !
Very interesting quiz!

3 Likes

Kinda challenging in my opinion. Need to have a bit of knowledge for it^^

2 Likes

I agree ! seemingly nothing, the quiz covers a huge number of aspects and subjects.

2 Likes

Quizz répondu .Une belle opportunité de la part de Bluetti avec ce quizz qui nous permet d’en savoir plus sur les nouveautés proposées . B300k :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Voila @BLUETTI , just sent my homework :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
have completed and sent

Thnx,
Regards,

3 Likes

Hello @BLUETTI , thank you for this PV lesson! I have send you my quizz answers by separate message.

1 Like

I have sent a message with my answers. Would love an opportunity to win a fabulous Bluetti prize. Love these contests!!

2 Likes

Forgot about this competition :cry: was away camping using my Bluetti units there awesome congrats to all that entered good luck. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes