B300 turns off and have to turn on manually.

I have a Ac200max with 1 x B300.

Every morning the solar connected to the AC200max wakes the Ac200max up and starts to charge it. The B300 which has no solar connected stays off and does not charge even when the AC200max is full.

Is there a way to get the B300 to wake automatically or a least be able to use the app on the phone (the physical button is in an awkward position) ?

Would additional solar connected to the B300 wake it also ?

Does solar connected to the B300 increase vampire drain during the night ?

I have the same problem with my b230 and ac200max: at night the b230 turns off and does not turn back on in the morning with the ac200max when the sun returns and recharges the ac200max.

To prevent the b230 to turn off: I press the dc on button on the b230: even without anything plugged into the usb port of the b230 this prevents it from turning off. The energy loss with dc on is minimal.
It should also work with the b300.

For your second question, the b300 manual seems to be positive: the b300 is woken up by the solar connected to its mppt input:

1. RECHARGE
    8.1 Solar Charging
    ● Choose the solar panel with working voltage DC 12V-60V.
    ● Connect the solar panel to the B300 via solar charging cable(accessory3).
    ● Plug and play charging: it will start charging automatically after connecting the solar panel to the product even it is at off status
3 Likes

Ok I’ll try this, thanks a lot

Added 2 x 100 watt panels attached directly to the B300, it turns on itself now every morning!

The panels are not that efficient mounted this way, but serves the purpose.
Annoying that there is no way to display input watts to B300 so had to add my own power meter.

1 Like