B300 AC input won't work out of box

Hello,

A newbie here. I recently purchased a B300. But, AC input with T400 charger won’t work out of box. When it is plugged into AC outlet, the power button flashes (I was told it is warming up) but LED dots do not blink. I even left it plugged for 30 minutes and it still didn’t get charged.

The only way it can be charged is to connect to my AC200MAX (LED dots start to blink and I can see the input on the screen).

I started communicating with a Bluetti customer support agent but haven’t heard back since Thursday night (I assume she is in overseas and is off for the weekend). Has anyone experienced this issue? I think I got a faulty one.

By the way, I see a little hole right beside to the AC input and it looks like a reset button to me. I almost wanted to poke it with a pin but haven’t done it yet (don’t want to cause any other issues).

Thank you and I would much appreciate any help!

1 Like

@Yowman

1. When T400 charges B300, is the light on T400 red or green?
  2. Is B300 powered normally? Can it be recharged via DC?
  3. What is the flashing frequency of the power button of B300?
1 Like

Hi, please see my answers below and thank you.

1. When T400 charges B300, is the light on T400 red or green?
    Green
  2. Is B300 powered normally? Can it be recharged via DC?
    Yes. I just tried DC charging and it doesn’t work either (the same result as AC input)
  3. What is the flashing frequency of the power button of B300?
    It flashes almost per second.
1 Like

@Yowman Thanks for your responses.

1. When you use T400 to charge B300, how many battery indicator lights on B300 light up? Kindly note that if the B300 is already fully charged, it cannot be charged.
  2. Temperature is also an important factor affecting charging. Are you charging B300 in a cold environment?
  3. When AC200MAX and B300 are connected, can they be charged and discharged normally?
1 Like

I had a channel opened with CS and they arranged a replacement. It was a faulty unit.

1 Like

@Yowman Thanks for the update here.