B230 charge indicator lights

my b230 is having an issue that i cannot sort out; all indicating lights show fully charged wether by solar or generator, then when b230 is turned on to charge ac200p it is showing only 1 or 2 indicator lights. any ideas?

Hi @LouGee , I think that the SOC of B230 is inaccurate.
Calibrating the battery is very helpful. Please follow the steps below.

1. Please discharge all the power (charge AC & DC appliances with the power station till it is out of power and turns off automatically);
  2. Please charge it again, please do not load any device when charging it, and do not interrupt it while in charge.
  3. Once the power is 100% fully charged, turn off the machine, and leave it the whole day.
    Please let us know if it does help or not.
1 Like

Hi @LouGee , We wonder if this problem is resolved.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.

since it seems the B230 can only discharge dc power, through two usb ports, it would be difficult to accomplish at 5 W per device.
i have discovered that disconnecting from the AC200P via the P090D - XT90 - aviation plug increases the ability to fully charge, which wasn’t necessary previously.
i’m beginning to wonder if the excess heat of the day, routinely over 100° might be the cause of these issues

Hi @LouGee, For this issue, we believe it might not be temperature-related. We still recommend recalibrating the B230. The USB port discharges too slowly, so you can try using the cigarette lighter socket for discharging, which will be more efficient.