Appropriate battery for travel trailer

Hello! I have two Bluetti generators which are beautifully meeting my expectations. (I am not sure if this is the correct category for my question)…
I have a 2022 Riverside Retro 171DRD camp trailer with factory-installed solar panels that supplied power to two deep cycle batteries. Unfortunately, homeless travelers decided they needed my batteries more than I did, so before replacing those batteries, I would like to consider any options offered by Bluetti. I know that solar technology is constantly evolving, and I’m not particularly tech savvy, so would appreciate any advice about my options.

Welcome to the forum @Shandy_Swann !!
First thing I would do is to do a dry run with your trailer hooked up thru a killawatt and run your normal use loads for a day or 2 to get a solid baseline of what your demands are going to be. Getting a solid feel for the capacity you’re going to need, and also pay attention to the “max” amount of wattage being pulled when your high draw items are being used. This number will help you find out what size inverter you will need and also help determine what unit you’ll need.

I use a AC200Max unit for my 13’ scamp and it works great!

I would say get a Replacement Battery that has about the same size and that the space since your RV trailer already has al the charging equipment onboard.

There are LFP / LiFePo4 Battery sold as 12V drop in replacement for deep cycle batteries led acid battery’s.

In any cases a new Battery will give you a lot more Wh/$ then a Bluetti device.

You Can then charge your bluetti power station from the on board battery and have a nice plug an play solution with more capacity then a the power station alone.
And all your 12/24V lights an installation will work without the standby power consumption from Powerstaion