App: How does the Energy Statistics Export (Report) work?

I tried it several times the last days, but I don’t get any Mail from Bluetti.
Just the response in the App, but no mail on my registered email …@…at (same as on account)

No mail on mail-input, nore in spam-folder.
What is the reason, how can i get this reports?
Are there some country filters for valid/invalid emails?

You can send theese reports to a mail adress? How cool is that! Atleast when it works^^

But i dont even know about this feature.

Thing the error is App related. In the background of this feature needs to run some sort of smtp mail server to send out theese messages. Maybe some kind of api isnt working anymore.

@BLUETTI_CARE Do you have a solution for this or can redirect it to the App team?

@SigiKa
Feedback received. The app team is currently following up on the positioning issue. I will let you know once there is an update.

2 Likes

OK, thx @BLUETTI , I’m waiting for your response …

For your info, in a german speaking forum some users report, that it does not work for them …
But (only) one user report today, he received an .xlsx file immediately (about 2min) later in his email account.

I tried it this afternoon, from dozens of attempts I get only one report (xlsx) for a daily report, but no monthly or annual report…

@SigiKa The APP team has confirmed that the report was successfully sent to your account yesterday. Please double check the sender: from no-reply@bluetti.net

Given that you are talking about only daily reports and no monthly/annual data, please refer to the graphic below.

Additional notes on the time:

1. Day: Hourly data for 1 day and 24 hours for the selected date.
  2. Month: Daily data for each day of the selected month.
  3. Year: Monthly data for each month of the selected year.
  4. Cumulative: Annual data for each of the last few years.

Thx @BLUETTI,
all fine now :+1:

The last minutes I tried to export some different days, month and last year. Now I received it all in my account.
May be that the team was still fixing bugs in the background, or the server had to “warm up” first … no matter, it seems to be working now.

Greetings
Sigi

1 Like

Do the statistics/performance reports work for the AC500 too, or only for specific models? I can’t find this information anywhere.
I am trying to find these reports on the just updated app for my AC500 with no success. My AC500 is on version: IoT 9041.06, ARM 4048.02, DSP 4057.01. Where are these reports?

Hello @Such,
I don’t own a AC500 and don’t knwo how the App look for this device.
Do you see on it the [Energy Statistic] and the small “download” arrow on the right side, like in the pics BLUETTI Admin posted?

Hi Sigi
Thanks for getting back to me. How do you get into the Energy Statistics page? This is all i see on my app.
Thanks
PS I raised a separate topic for the AC series

And now we have the reply from Bluetti:

For thoose who want to visit the Thread from @Such

2 Likes