Another MWh Milestone - 2 Million watt-hours of solar energy produced!

My AC300 with 4 B300 batteries just keeps on powering my important stuff! I’ve had my system running and powering critical loads in my home since August 18, 2022. I went from 2 B300 batteries to 3, and then 4, until I could handle the loads I wanted to keep power to, and to do that for at least 2 days with poor solar conditions.

Well, this past weekend I hit the million watt-hour milestone again, my system has now generated and supplied 2 million watt-hours of electricity!

For anyone interested, here is what my system looks like.

I’m very happy with my Bluetti power stations!

6 Likes

@hnymann
This is simply amazing! :star_struck: :star_struck: I still remember the 1 Million watt-hours sharing post you sent last time.

I didn’t expect that in less than a year, it has reached 2 Million watt-hours! Keep up the growth and BLUETTI POWER is with you. :sunny: :blue_heart:

1 Like

That really amazing. Congrats for reaching this great milestone!

1 Like

Do you have the unreleased firmware that’s supposed to fix that measurement?

Otherwise that measurement just measures the difference between PV input and AC output. (If both were graphed only measures the area above the AC output line)

My AC output ranges between 1kw and 2kw, so that number is much lower for me. Especially when comparing it to the newly tracked data in the app .

1 Like

Honestly, I guess I’m not familiar with that measurement issue. I know I don’t have any non-publicly released versions of firmware for my AC300. The numbers given by the app for total production comes from before the app version that details the data separately.

So, taking the 1 MWh into the 10 months it took to get there gets me around 100 KWh per month, or about 3.3 KWh per day. And that doesn’t make sense at all. So, I took the month-by-month data from the app for the past 12 months (including July '24 which isn’t quite done) and totaled the production, AC use, and calculated the Net. The Net calculation for the 12 months is only 380.43 KWh, but the total production is 2,757.15 KWh or 2.76 MWh, while the total AC use is 2,376.72 KWh, or 2.38 MWh. So the total given at the bottom of the main AC300 display doesn’t match with either calculation.

Just note that only the monthly reporting has the data, not the yearly or To Date charts. The data for my system only goes back to February 25, 2023.

So apparently my actual solar energy production is considerably higher than reported.

Thanks for pointing that out, this is much more interesting a result. But if the firmware needed to be changed for correct reporting then I wonder if these numbers are accurate either.

Yeah I wasn’t able to make sense of the difference either.

I believe the new data is using the API that previous 3rd party apps used so I think it’s more accurate.
But probably not perfect.

My simple test was measuring 30 min increment where I had full 2.4kw PV input and an AC load of 1.2-1.8kw.

The total went up by .6 when it should have gone up by 1.2

I haven’t had a chance to run any tests since the new data reports became available.

There are a few posts talking about the unreleased firmware, but I was reluctant to take it as I was hoping the 3rd party apps would get fixed to work with current version… But now it’s built into app so there goes that idea.

1 Like