Announcement of the second group forum contributors🌟

Congratulations to our April contributors on the forum! :clap:

I would like to thank them for sharing their knowledge and insights that have helped the community.

@Derceto and @Mandp , thank you for your valuable knowledge sharing. Your insightful posts have been incredibly helpful to our community. Your valuable knowledge and generous contributions have helped and inspired our forum members.

As a token of our appreciation, please accept the BLUETTI Phone Tripod and Digital Multimeter. :gift:

Keep up the amazing work and continue to shine on the BLUETTI forum! :bulb:
Folks, stay tuned for more opportunities and rewards NEXT MONTH💙

8 Likes

Congratulations to @Derceto and @Mandp for winning this months contest. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your time!

2 Likes

Congratulations and thank you for your contribution ! :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Derceto & @Mandp on becoming a member of the forum contributors. Keep up the good work. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :grinning: :trophy:

2 Likes

Thankyou for the acknowledgement, who do I need to contact with what info, please re prize?

1 Like

Oh and congrats to @Derceto

1 Like

Hey thanks! Solar is such a nice topic to share :blue_heart:

2 Likes

@Derceto @Mandp
Congratulations again to the two newest contributors! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:
Please PM me with your shipping information (including your full name, phone number, email address, and detailed shipping address) so I can arrange the BLUETTI Souvenirs for you. :)

1 Like

How do I PM you, it’s not something I have previously done?

1 Like

PM sent, pls check :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners !!

2 Likes

Congrats guys @derceto @mandp :clap::trophy:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you both :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you to Bluetti Admin for your gifts, which I received today. Both will be well used and are much appreciated. :)

2 Likes