Announcement of the first BLUETTI forum contributors🌟

We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to our active forum members for their enthusiastic participation and valuable contributions. :tada::tada:The time has finally come to announce the winners of the first phase of our forum contributor program.

:partying_face: Congratulations to our two outstanding winners:
@Snips1 - Your dedication and insightful posts have truly enriched our forum community. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences with us!
@Selfmadestrom - Your active engagement and positive energy have not gone unnoticed. Your contributions have been invaluable to our forum discussions.

:gift: As a token of our appreciation, contributors will receive a fantastic prize - the BLUETTI Handheld Vacuum! :magic_wand::broom:
Please send me your shipping info via private message so that I can arrange the prize for you. :raised_hands:

Thank you once again to all participants for your enthusiasm and posting insights. Stay tuned for more opportunities and rewards NEXT MONTH!

9 Likes

Congratulations @Snips1 @selfmadestorm on becoming part of the contributor program very well deserved.and congratulations on winning the prize that keeps on sucking in a good way. lol.
Well done.

4 Likes

Hello
Thank you very much for this prize, I wasn’t expecting it. I invested in Bluetti Generators two years ago for fear of a grid crash (I live in Europe) due to the war in Ukraine and tensions on energy supplies. Then electricity prices rose, and I added more Bluetti generators, then solar panels, then grid tie inverters. At first it was out of fear, then it was to save electricity… And before I knew it, I’d caught the bug and it became a hobby… This forum has helped me a lot in my diy stuff, and then by dint of solving my small technical problems, imagining new uses and systems… You get a taste for it. When my (real) work becomes too tedious, a quick trip to the forum takes my mind off things, and when someone has a problem, it’s fun for me to find the solution, just like in a police investigation ! Thanks for the prize, it’s a pleasure to be here and see people from all over the world.
And pardon my bad English… It’s Google translate!

4 Likes

Congratulations to both winners for their willingness to share their knowledge…

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Congrats also to @Snips1 . Good luck for next month guys!

5 Likes

Congrats also to you too, Selfmadestrom.
I’m sure that for the next month, it won’t be us because there are so many contributors, enthusiasts, testers and users on this forum!

3 Likes

Oh, it wasnt what i want to expressing with my comment. I really enjoy to be choosen, but surely everyone should have the chance to win this monthly campaign and ik totally agree that there are more great people on here beside the ones that being selected for each month.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Snips1 and @Selfmadestrom . Thanks for your contributions. Enjoy your prizes :)

4 Likes

Congrats to both winners!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Snips1 and @Selfmadestrom! Love to see you win!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!!

2 Likes