accessories for Bluetti AC200P

We have a Bluetti AC200P and solar panels, but don’t have all the accessories we need to connect the two. The solar panels are the sp200. Can they even connect? The manual for the Bluetti says that all the cables should be there - but they aren’t. We have the large cables that connect to the solar panels, but not the smaller split one that connects after that, or the one that connects from the split to the Bluetti itself.
Is this clear as mud? Where can I get the missing cables. The Bluetti website doesn’t have accessories.

@jgreer001
The built-in cable of SP200 can connect to AC200P. Based on what you said, it’s possible that the warehouse sent the wrong cable. Could you take a photo to confirm the connection interface of the cable you received?

solar panel connection|375x500
This is the cable attached to the solar panels. There is no cable that goes from these connections to the Bluetti. It was supposed to come in a box which we can’t find, lost, mislaid - I don’t know. I was wondering if Bluetti sold those accessory boxes for people who needed a replacement. I can’t find it on their website.

@jgreer001 BLUETTI solar panels come with cables that are all MC4 connectors. Can you take another picture of the AC200P’s Solar Charging Cable connector?

That’s just it and why I am asking for help. All the AC2000P has is the charging cable that plugs into the wall. There’s no cable or anything for attaching the solar panels to it. Where can I get them?

Stop the presses! We found the missing cables. I’m going to close this topic and I thank you for trying to help me.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know the good news. :)