AC70 BMS Version not displayed in app

I have noticed that the BMS version is not able to be viewed on the AC70, unlike all other models I own.

You can only view the ARM and DSP versions.

Is this something that needs a software fix, or is it not available to be viewed on this version?

Hi @DJR

Your right! Didnt even notice brfoure i read that. But indeed, its only ARM and DSP.

@BLUETTI_CARE Do you know if this is a wanted behavior?

greetings
Erik

@DJR @Selfmadestrom to find BMS version on AC70 you need to click on Battery Pack and go from there.

Ahh right. The newer units have it on a different place. Thanks @Erebus !

1 Like

Agree that you can view the version where you stated, but it won’t allow updating from that location.

If you compare the AC180 and AC70, both have it displayed at that location. However, the AC180 has it also under the update location where ARM and DSP can be updated is my point.

@DJR Did you check the device and version number on Home - my device interface?

I’m not sure what your response is meant to mean, sorry.

If you look at the updates page in the app for the AC70, no BMS version appears just ARM and DSP versions.

In the same app, when looking at the updates page for one of the AC180’s, it does.

Connect to the My devices interface in the app, and after entering the settings page, you will be able to see all firmware version numbers.

Understand what you are saying, but you don’t understand me.
Under the heading of updates, the BMS version is not there.

I have used the app with units for several years.

7 days now and no further update from Bluetti on why this is so.
It basically means that you are unable to update any firmware for the BMS on the AC70.

Under My Devices → AC70 → Battery Pack → Pack1 are all the Informations like BMS Version. But there isnt a “Check for updates” button or similar. Maybe it just appears when there is a actual update.

Thanks, but I am not talking about under the Battery Pack information, as stated it appears there, again I am talking about under the UPDATES tab, the same as for all other AC units such as the AC180 it is missing.

There have been 2 app updates since I posted this issue and no correction of this fault!

This issue has still not been rectified by Bluetti.