AC500 Statistics in the APP don't work

Hello,
the Statistics in the Bluetti-App don’t work since 17th of July. I have a AC500.
What’s the matter?

1 Like

It might be worthwhile to clear the cache in the app, and then restart it. (To get there, from the main screen click the “Me” icon along the bottom, then the “Clear Cache” button in my app is in the 7th row of buttons from the top.)

Thanks for the tip, but that doesn’t solve the problem.
I’ve already reinstalled the app.
Are there any other suggestions?

@Akel probably a longshot, but assuming you are logged in, is the AC500 connected to WiFi and therefore to Bluetti’s cloud servers in order to upload the data? What happens if you click the forward arrow to change the date? Is the correct date set in the AC500?

Yes, of course, WiFi and connection to the server are available.

It seems as if data is suddenly no longer being recorded or transferred to the server.

Otherwise, the AC500 is running normally and there are no error messages.

1 Like

Hi @Akel , Our product development team has indeed identified this issue, which appears to be an IoT bug. They are working diligently on developing a new IoT solution that will address and fix this problem.

3 Likes

Thank you BLUETTI_CARE for your message and your fast support.
I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

Page yesterday data is displayed again.
However, all previous data has been lost.
It would be interesting to know where the error was.
No new version of the app was installed and no update of the AC500.
I suspect it was a server problem.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem since 17th July on my ac500. It is still not resolved. Is there something i need to do to resolve this?

Please contact BLUETTI_CARE with PN.
He can help you.
It works at me now.

1 Like

Hi @bluetti_andrewetlcoza, Please tell us the SN number and IOT version of your AC500. Then we will try to resolve this problem by upgrading the new firmware.
Hi @Akel, thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad to hear that the problem is resolved.

1 Like

I have reset my app and cleared the cache as well

Hi @bluetti_andrewetlcoza, We found that your AC500’s SN number is AC5002314000011661, can you find the IOT version as well?
Then we will push the new firmware to your AC500.
I have attached a screenshot for reference.

IOT version is v9041,06
ARM v4048,04
DSP v4057,03
BMS v1022,09

Hi support
I‘ve the same problem - statistics stopped by mid of day 26th of august. Wifi is connected and summarized amount of pv production is counting up…

Please help! Thx a lot

Summary

Serial AC3002309000400382
IoT2302000612535

Hi
I haven’t heard anything since I uploaded my info above.
Not sure what Bluetti are doing but my stats still don’t work.

Regards

Hi
thx, ok. There was a problem yesterday in the evening: Neverthless my AC300 was connected to stable grid, AC emptied the battery B300 fully and was turned off then. The load that was to protect was also offline. So I took the chance, disconnected grid and AC from AC300, started and afterwards stopped the AC300 again for 5 minutes and restarted again. For now and after this the energy statistics works again.
I assume a firmware / software / cloud-service@bluetti issue as there was also no interruption with internet connection. Rgs, CZ