AC500 feed via charging cable????

Hello together,

I am the owner of an AC500 with 2x B300S, generally it is a good device, but I expected much more from the app and the remote control. Am a little disappointed that you can control soenig in the app, but that’s another topic.

I own a photovoltaic system and accordingly a 3phase inverter. Currently I have the AC500 in the basement and supply it with washing machine, dryer, freezer and hot water heat pump. so far so good.
For about a month, my inverter consistently shows a feed on the phase on which I have plugged the AC500 for charging, if I plug it on another phase in the house then it is fed there.

but that may not be at all? Both the inverter and the electricity meter take a feed was? is this a technical defect?
the feed only stops when I charge the AC500, if I interrupt the charging, the feed starts again directly and this via the power cable that is intended for CHARGING?
I’m not an electrician but is this normal?

-GERMAN-

Hallo Zusammen,

ich bin Besitzer eines AC500 mit 2x B300S, generell ist es ein Gutes Gerät, wobei ich mir von der App und der Fernsteuerung deutlich mehr erwartet habe. Bin ein wenig enttäuscht das man in der App sowenig steuern kann, aber das ist ein anderes Thema.

Ich besitze eine Photovoltaikanlage und entsprechend einen 3Phasigen Wechselrichter. Aktuell habe ich die AC500 im Keller stehen und versorge damit Waschmaschine, Trockner, Kühltruhe und Warmwasserwärempumpe. soweit so gut.
Seit etwa einem Monat zeigt mit mein Wechselrichter durchgehend eine Einspeisung auf der Phase auf der ich die AC500 zum Laden gesteckt habe, wenn ich es auf eine Andere Phase im haus stecke dann wird eben dort eingespeist.

aber das Darf doch gar nicht sein? Sowohl der Wechselrichter als auch der Stromzähler nehmen eine Einspeisung war? ist das ein Technischer defekt?
die Einspeisung hört nur dann auf, wenn ich die AC500 lade, unterbreche ich das laden, beginnt direkt wieder die Einspeisung und das über das Stromkabel das zum LADEN gedacht ist?
ich bin kein Elektriker aber ist das Normal?

Hi @KingArtus ,

First there might be translation issue… Are you saying that when your AC500 is connected to the grid for power, that you see a power draw from the grid, even when the AC500 isn’t charging from the grid?

If so, then yes this is normal. The system will always pull “reactive” power to monitor the grid power. This is not used and is returned to the “grid”. When your system charges, it pulls “apparent” power, which is consumed.

David

Hello,
I would like to say that the device is connected to draw power, but it seems to give power to the network.

@KingArtus The charging port of AC500 will not feed.

How is your electricity meter, 3-phase inverter connected to the AC500?
Will there be such a problem if charging from the grid?
Also, is your entire house powered by this 3-phase inverter?

Based on this situation, we recommend that you take a video.

Der Ladeanschluss des AC500 wird nicht gespeist.

Wie ist Ihr Stromzähler, Ihr 3-Phasen-Wechselrichter mit dem AC500 verbunden?
Gibt es ein solches Problem, wenn Sie über das Stromnetz laden?
Wird Ihr gesamtes Haus von diesem 3-Phasen-Wechselrichter gespeist?

Aufgrund dieser Situation empfehlen wir Ihnen, ein Video aufzunehmen.