AC500 constantly disconnecting from Wifi

Hi I have an AC500 with a B300s. I am having issues with the unit constantly disconnecting from wifi.
It’s not an issue of distance from the router. Once it disconnects If i turn off the wifi and turn on again it reconnects. I have seen on forums other users having same issue.

Hi I had the same problem see here AC500 WIFI disconnects then will not auto reconnect
All fixed now but I think rather than the firmware upgrade I purchased a wifi extender and set it to 2.4Ghz The AC500 will only connect via 2.4Ghz and not 5Ghz. My router is duel band and so I discovered the AC500 kept disconnecting. I didn’t want to set my router to 2.4Ghz permanently as I connect other devices via 5Ghz. So I set the wifi extender to 2.4Ghz and connect the AC500 to that. The extender then connects to the router at either 2.4 GHz or 5Ghz. Bingo – I now have perfect connection

That actual is a very good point. Really much every of this IoT devices only use 2.4Ghz. In most cases this is fine because 2.4 Ghz has a much better range than 5Ghz in costs of connection speed over short distance

@bluetti_asclarkeyahoocom Kindly provide me with the SN and the firmware version and I can check.