AC300 with 2 B300 trouble with PV INPUT only showing volts and no watts

I have an AC300 and 2 B300 batteries attached, I have a total of 2400 watts of solar input. When I check my input(PV) it only shows volts coming in from solar panels with no watts. What could be causing this?

Hi @bluetti_darlingtonfamilypharmacygmailcom , We are not quite clear on your issue. We want to confirm whether you have 2400W of solar panels but cannot solar charge, or if your app or AC300 LED screen shows 2400W solar charging, but clicking the icon only displays voltage without wattage. Could you provide photos to help us confirm this problem?
If it’s an issue with not being able to solar charge, please provide detailed information about your solar panels, especially the VOC. How many panels are there, are they connected in parallel or series, what is the actual input voltage, and what are the weather conditions?
We will further investigate this issue.

Hi @bluetti_darlingtonfamilypharmacygmailcom , we still didn’t get an answer, we wonder if the problem is resolved. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.

I have a spolar array of 4 panels equallying 350 watt hooked up in series to a single 400w panel. That’s hooked up on one line of the mppt side input, on the other string I have 3 solar panels of 400 watts ea hooked in series then in parallel to attach to the other mppt controller on the AC300. I’m not getting any watts reading on the ac300, I’m only getting a volts readout, and I was wondering why. There’s just nothing showing up in the watts area.

I think you should read the manual and familiarize yourself with the basics of DC technology.
Then you should clearly describe your problem as BLUETTI_CARE asked you to do.
Simply stating the rated power of the panels does not indicate whether your circuit will work. You should provide all the characteristics of the panels.

Hi @bluetti_darlingtonfamilypharmacygmailcom, Thanks for @Akel 's detailed response. Yes, we’d like to know the open-circuit voltage (Voc) for these two kind of solar panels - 350W and 400W - to ensure they fall within the AC300’s DC input voltage range.
If there is only voltage input without current, it might be due to poor weather, insufficient sunlight, or an incorrect angle. Could adjusting the angle improve the situation?