AC300 show error: 98 BMS over voltage

hi community,

I have AC300 + 2x B300 and I faced with issue once I have charged batteries to 100% I see blinking green light on one of my batteries.

Both B300 have updated BMS - v1021.07

Once i switch off second battery(that is not blinking) i see error: 98 BMS over voltage.

After switching off/on of AC300 I don’t see this error, any ideas how to solve this issue?

P.S.
When i use only one battery issue does not happens.

Hi @bluetti_sprshevtsovgmailcom , Based on your description, the B300 already has the latest BMS.
Could you please confirm if the AC300 also has the latest firmware? If it doesn’t, please update it first. After updating, we recommend calibrating the battery.
Please follow the steps below:

1. Please discharge all the power (charge AC & DC appliances with the power station till it is out of power and turns off automatically);
  2. Please charge it again, please do not load any device when charging it, and do not interrupt it while in charge.

Additionally, we would like to know if the machine cuts off the AC output when the error occurs. If the AC output remains unaffected and the unit continues to operate normally, please provide the SN code and firmware version information so that we can send the firmware update to you separately.

Hi @BLUETTI_CARE

Could you please confirm if the AC300 also has the latest firmware

yes, my AC300 has the latest software

Additionally, we would like to know if the machine cuts off the AC output when the error occurs.

when error occurs the AC output remains unaffected and unit continue operate normaly

SN: 2225001144835

Hi @bluetti_sprshevtsovgmailcom , Could you please check on the app if your BMS is the latest version? If not, please update it. When updating, ensure only one battery is connected at a time, as each B300 battery needs to be updated individually. After updating, calibrate the battery. This should help resolve the issue.