AC300 show error: 103. BMS communication cable error on shutdown phasr

Hello, dear community

I have an issue with my bluetti ac300max + 2×B300, once i want to turn it off i see the error: 103. BMS communication cable error.

Durring shutdown both batteries was successfully turned off and after few seconds I see this error and than ac300max goes off.

This start happens after updating BMS frmware to the v1021.07 from v1021.06

Hi @bluetti_sprshevtsovgmailcom , Based on your description, we guess it is a failed firmware upgrade. We recommend performing the upgrade again.
Please disconnect all connected inputs and outputs from the AC200MAX, do not charge or discharge it, and do not connect the B300 battery pack. Only upgrade the AC200MAX.
Keep your phone as close to the device as possible, update the Bluetti app to the latest version, try clearing the cache before upgrading, and set the screen timeout to ‘Never’. Would these steps be effective? Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Hi @BLUETTI_CARE i have bluetti AC300(looks i did mistake in the name and add max to the AC300 ) but you sent me instraction for the AC200MAX.

Hi @bluetti_sprshevtsovgmailcom , If you are referring to the AC300 + B300 and encountering a 103 BMS communication error, it might indicate that the cables are not properly connected and locked. Could you please reconnect and securely lock the cables to see if this helps?