AC300 PV Charge Rate Diminished by 60%!

Hi @BLUETTI_CARE,

One of my AC300 units is unable to charge from solar appropriately. It will only charge about half of the PV input power. Please see this video showing the problem:

1. Working unit charging at ~450w
  2. Moving the PV charging (and B300) cable to the non-working unit which charges at only ~180W
  3. Moving the PV charging/B300 cables back and seeing the steady ~450W charge rate.

It’s a consistently sunny day here, no clouds whatsoever. I’ve repeated this experiment numerous times on multiple days, always with consistent results. As can be seen in the video, all the panels, cables, batteries are identical; the only change is which AC300 unit they’re plugged in to.

All upgrades have been performed on all units and batteries (IOT: v9014.12, ARM: v4032.11, DSP: v4031.30, BMS: v1014.16).

Non working unit details:
SN: AC3002210000138344
Comm board SN: IoT2207000343839

Do I need an RMA or is there something firmware related we can try?

Hi @Hmmm , can you tell us anothere AC300’s firmware version especially the DSP?
We wonder if there are some different between them.

@BLUETTI_CARE, Thank you for your response!
The non-working unit is indeed out of date apparently, but it won’t allow me to update, as it says it’s up-to-date. See attached screenshots (both taken from the Bluetti app on my phone, connected via Bluetooth). How can I get it upgraded?

@BLUETTI_CARE, any thoughts on how to get the system upgraded?

@BLUETTI_CARE do I need to start the RMA process? Was hoping this could be addressed without resorting to that…