AC300+B300 doesn't connect to Bluetti App

Hi! My AC300+B300 doesn’t connect to Bluetti App via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. When I try, I see the next picture

Bluetooth enabled on my phone and Bluetti AC300+B300. Actually. my another device Bluetti AC180P is correctly under control in Bluetti App via Bluetooth. Please, help me with solving those problem

@BLUETTI_CARE respectfully

Try resetting the AC300 to factory settings.
This has sometimes worked.

Thanks, just tried, but no result :smiling_face_with_tear:

Interesting, yesterday everything was OK, but today my power station offline in App.

Reboot the AC300 (turn off turn on). That’s what I have to do for the AC500.
It won’t let you shut down during the day unless you disconnect the solar panels. Otherwise you can shut down at night without disconnecting. I think you have to also unplug from the wall outlet (mine stays unplugged so I’m not sure if you need to).
All factory reset does is reset my energy use readings.

It a random thing, disconnecting from Bluetooth, maybe 2 or 3 times a year, but wifi still connects.
I can’t confirm, but in my case Bluetooth might be jumping from my ipad to my iphone. I know I can’t connect with Bluetooth on both at the same time; so I use bluetooth on ipad and icloud on iphone to connect.

I don’t know if this is the same problem I have. I have 2 ac200max, and with the same phone, sometimes I can connect to one but not the other. even if I try 10 times. The only solution I found: deactivate Bluetooth on the phone. wait 2 to 3 seconds, reactivate bluetooth on the phone and try to reconnect.
another point, if you connect from several phones or tablets, you must be careful to close the bluetti application so that another device can connect.

Hi @MONOLIT96, As you mentioned, if your phone can connect to the AC180P but not the AC300, it likely isn’t a Bluetooth signal issue with your phone.

Could you please provide the IOT version of your AC300 and specify which country version of the AC300 you have? We will attempt to push a new IOT firmware to resolve the issue.

Hi @BLUETTI_CARE, I must say, that Wi-Fi connection also unavailable :smiling_face_with_tear:
All the information, which I could extract from the station is described below on the screenshot

Also I noticed, that this situation started after updating Bluetti App from Apple Store. Maybe some issues with it?

Same here with the App and my EP500Pro. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
After the last App- Update, the WLan/BT connections get lost from time to time and you can´t check the status from your device. The EP 500Pro is connected to the WLan and the display of the device shows it correct.
I´m also using HomeAssistant to see the EP500pro and in HA all is fine. Only the app f*** up.

The best chance for me to get the App back to work is to disconnect my Smartphone (Samsung Note 10+) from my WLan @home (FritzBox 7590 Mesh) and connect my Phone again. Mostly the app works instantly fine like before the update.
So we have to wait for the next App-Update with a fix for the WLan- problems (again) that case happened last year also for me, one App Update later it works good until this year and the last update.
I send an EMail to the support to inform them about the problems, cause the SERVICE- part into the app is also not working here in germany! But the advertising at the home screen works perfect like always. :-1:
Reminder to the Bluetti team, I want to see this at the home screen, so please make a button to hide the advertising :point_up:

Info, I got a new update here in germany and the apps WLan works more stable now.

And the best: The advertising at the home screen is gone and moved into a separate section. The mainpage looks much better than before. Thanks to bluetti app team to hear what your members criticise and fix it. :+1: