AC240 stopped charging @ 71%

I just got my brand new AC240 and plugged into grid to charge for the first time and it stopped charging @ 71%. Shows nothing incoming from the grid…In all fairness, I was also setting up Bluetooth and Wifi while charging and a software update from the app…Would this cause it to stop charging from the grid? I powered off then back on and still nothing from the grid.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @pokernut64

You could try to calibrate the AC240 by drain it until the outlets turn off and recharge it without interruption from the grid.

Most SoC related errors can be fixed with that.

Greetings
Erik

1 Like

It could very well be that you were charging while updating. Nothing is supposed to be on, everything unplugged and nothing initiated during the update process. If you are able to perform the update process again, I would go that route.

2 Likes

@pokernut64 In addition to SOC calibration, you can also try PV charging.

1 Like

Well after discharging completely and then let it sit for an hour tried charging from the grid again. It absolutely will not charge at all from the grid…Emailed Bluetti and they want me to pack it up and take pictures of packing process then they will send me an RMA to send it back and send out another unit…At this point I told them I would rather have 100% refund with it being a new launch and not risk another issue with this new unit…So we’ll see…Thanks everyone that contributed to trying to help…

Thanks for your update @pokernut64