AC240 RV Cable

The AC240 arrived with no RV cable, even though the included manual lists it as a Standard inclusion.

Is there any information on when the RV cable for the AC240 will be available in Australia please?

@Erebus
We felt sorry for any inconvenience caused.
An error occurred during the typesetting and printing of the first version of our manual, causing the optional RV cable to be misplaced with the standard car charging cable. This issue has been corrected in the second version of our manual, and the online version is accurate.

The AU version AC240 RV cable is currently in transit and expected to arrive in the warehouse in early May when it will be available for sale.
Please feel free to contact the AU pre-sales service team at sale-au@bluettipower.com to arrange an upgrade service.

@BLUETTI thank you for the update. It is very disappointing to learn that the RV cable will not be included.

While it would be nice to be included, it has been an optional accessory on all models that have this feature for several years.

Yes, of course, but because the included Manual says it’s a standard inclusion, finding out it was an error was a bit of a let down.

@BLUETTI_CARE I am still eagerly awaiting the opportunity to purchase the RV cable for the AC240. Are there any updates on its availability in Australia please? Is it still on track for a May 2024 release? I hope it won’t take 6 months to be available like it is for the D40 in Australia, which is still not available here unfortunately.

Thanks for any updates you can provide.

@Erebus After the warehouse inventory registration, AC240 RV cable is expected to be on sale in mid-May.

@BLUETTI_CARE thank you for the update. I will keep checking the web site.