AC200PL+B300 charging speed

Hello.
In the setup with AC200PL(or AC200L)+B300, what will be the charging speed and time if using only AC input into the station?
AC200L/PL charging speed is 800/1200/2400 for each mode. Let’s say I use standard, 1200W.

Will it charge internal battery fast, but the expansion battery will be charged from the station with only 500W max, taking > 8 hours in total?
Or are they charged at the same time with high speed?

Will AC300 or any other unit charge external battery sugnificantly faster? I am now purchasing station+battery setup and need this to decide which one. I kind of need everything to be able to charge in 4 hours max.

Thank you.

@snmya The charging power corresponding to the charging mode selected for the AC200(P)L is the overall charging power of the AC200(P)L+B300. For example, if you select standard charging, the maximum charging power is 1200W, and the overall charging time to full will be 4-5 hours.

Thank you for the answer. So, charging of B300 is not limited, and if I charge in turbo mode/2400, then both internal & external battery will charge in 2-3 hours? Are they being charged in parallel, or one after another?

Yes, they are being charged in parallel.