Ac200pl + b300 + b300k?

Hello!
I have AC200PL + B300.
If I want to add another battery, should it be B300 or B300K?
I don’t mind capacity difference, but will different batteries work fine or are there any disadvantages and I should use 2 of the same?

Also, it seems there is a fan inside of B300K, unlike B300, is that correct? Does B300K heats up more? My B300 seems to be completely cold and silent.

Thank you.

1 Like

@snmya
With one AC200PL+B300, you can add at most one B300 or B300K. Both B300K and B300 have built-in fans. You can compare their parameters and prices to choose the one that suits your needs better.

Hi, thanks for answering.
Yes, I undestand that is technically possible, I’m asking if it will be good config, having 2 different batteries. Will there be any compatimility or SOC issues, and if it would be better to have 2 of the same instead of 300+300K.

P.S. Strange about fan, in B300 there are no holes in plactic to the outside world, so if it works, it just moves hot air around in closed case. That’s why I assumed it isn’t there.

Theoretically, identical battery packs will be more synchronized. In practice, there are no issues with compatibility, and the differences in SOC are minimal.