AC200PL and the state of AC output after restart

AC200PL is used as a home UPS for a refrigerator and the internet. Currently, we have long and regular blackouts in Ukraine. If during a blackout the AC200PL turns off due to battery discharge, the AC output remains off when the grid power returns. This is a real problem since it’s sometimes possible to physically turn on the AC output only after a few days. So, is it possible to include in future firmware versions keeping the state of the AC and DC outputs after AC200PL restarts?

@qualia
Sorry, for safety reasons and to prevent leakage, the machine is factory set not to turn on automatically. However, AC200PL supports wifi and can turn on the output after connecting to the app via wifi.

Unfortunately, in my case, the AC200PL also powers my internet router, so as soon as the AC output is turned off, I’m not able to control the station remotely. I really hope that such an option will be added in the future. For example, automatically restoring the AC output after the battery is charged to a certain level. As I understand it, this is standard UPS functionality. And built-in protection of AC200PL’s output circuit excellently handles safety issues.

Seems like you need to get a router UPS and plug it into AC200PL for passthrough. When AC200PL dies, you’ll still have a chance to boot it back up while the router UPS is alive.

Hmm, engaging another UPS to control the main UPS is unlikely to be a good idea. Besides, even if the router is working, it’s not guaranteed that the internet will be provided by the ISP during blackouts. The key point here is that now there is no automatic system operation, and it needs to be constantly monitored, which is not always possible.

Why did they do this for the 180P model, but they can’t do it for this one?